Finding Success as a CCBHC: Getting Certified, Making the Transition, and Improving Patient Outcomes
September 14, 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
This webinar is no longer accepting registrations
As more funding becomes available to support Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs), it’s increasingly important for community clinics to assess whether pursuing certification is the right move for them and – once they achieve certification – how they can set themselves up for long-term success as a CCBHC.
In this live webinar, leaders at CCBHCs across the country will share their journey to certification, how the CCBHC model works for them, and the steps they’re taking to meet the quality measures necessary to maintain their certification and improve patient outcomes.
What you'll hear
- How our CCBHC partners have navigated the certification process and implemented the requirements for certification across their organizations.
- Key challenges and priorities for 2023 and how our CCBHC partners are approaching quality metrics.
- Strategies to leverage virtual care to support the behavioral health needs of your patients.
Iris Telehealth is proud to partner with 24 Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics nationwide (and counting) to support their behavioral health services. Since our founding in 2013, we’ve been dedicated to ensuring community healthcare organizations never have to worry about having access to exceptional providers who can deliver high-quality, long-term care to their patient populations.
- Dr. Tom Milam, Chief Medical Officer at Iris Telehealth
- Melissa Espinoza, CCBHC Program Director at HealthRIGHT 360
- Sue Germann, Chief Executive Officer at Pines Behavioral Health
- Chandra Mola, Medical Team Manager at Deschutes County Mental Health